Thursday, November 13, 2008

Spacing out

Don't you just hate it when you space out? You totally ignore everything around you and sink into your own mind. I just happened to do this in a local bathroom. My mind raced on and on until a voice from behind me came out of no where.

I didn't even notice him come in really. I looked back, blinked at him and asked "What?" He shrugged and went over to do his business while my eyes returned to the mirror, once again plunging into my mind.

I think it is just because I was up till friggen 4 this morning and only got 3 hours of sleep. Or maybe I have too many things on my mind. Though, spacing out is rather good, I would say. You place yourself in a quiet place and allow your thoughts to race, allowing you to relieve some pressure on the mind.

Also, blogging helps that as well. I suppose that guy thinks I was weird or something by just sitting there spacing out infront of the mirror. Maybe I am weird! =P

Yes, it must be my tired-ness. I'm even starting to space out while I type this up. I really need to go crash in a couple hours.

Z_Z!

No comments: