Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Friday!

So it is Friday today, guys and gals! Woooo! The weekend is but a couple hour away from me, where I will then continue the ultimate leveling of my Death Knight.

Can you believe that somebody could level a death knight to 71 already?! They must have either had a bot, some chinese friend with no life who sits at home, never sleeping, never eating, just leveling.

It sure as hell is crazy. And I thought I was leveling fast! GAWD! My friends are really curious as to why I do not want to go experience Northrend yet. I have two level 70 characters that could be going there but I decided that Death Knight will be my first character to step a foot onto Northrend soil. Why? I have no idea. I'm just gonna mass level my death knight.

I intend to hit raiding with my death knight quite a bit. I wanna see what the Lich King drops when he has the shit kicked out of him, when he finally takes the last hit and dies in sweet burning oblivion.

No comments: