Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Assistance to a Friend

First off...You have blown my cover, good sir, and you deserve to be punished for it. I'll be sure to rick roll you later when I see you.

NOW! Blackberry Storm- All I gotta say is...They need more features...the more they add, the more flashy they look so more people will waste about a good 500 bucks on a phone that pretty much is an mp3, internet, and a phone. But what kind of tard would do that?

MP3 player- Like friggen only $30 nowadays?

Phone- Cheap cell phone with pay as you go. $100 tops.

Internet- Like $30 a month depending on who you use.

Computer to run the internet on- Hell, you could buy the crappiest computer alive and pretty much it would have the equivilant internet acess as the damn phone. Lets go 300 bucks so I can prove a point.

Point- You wasted a buncha money. Gratz tard.

Next!

Apple- Apple? No. Apple does not even exist here. I phased it out once I read anything about advertising the damn apple computers.

Windows- Shut up about Vista. Windows allows you to play games in an epic nature. If I have to put up with some of the minor shit from Vista, I'll go with it. WoW > Mac and QQing about Vista.

Tyler Perry- ....Who?

Flavor Flav- Anyone can be a retard who uses a word then takes half of the word he just used as a name and adds it onto his name. Mentioning him just proved that your soul is corrupted by wannabe gangsters.

Wii- I agree. Wii sucks. I'm not suprised somebody hasn't whipped that controller out the window on accident and hit a baby in the face in a stroller on the sidewalk across from the street.

Frank- His name is Frank, what do you expect?

K- I'm a complete psychopath.


You've been smited by the SmiterofQQers....you are the weakest link.

GOOD DAY SIR!

No comments: