Thursday, November 20, 2008

Level 80

So, there are a buncha level 80's now! My question is....


WHY in the HELL would you WANT to be that kind of person?!

"Oh yeah! Look at me! I'm 80 in two days! See?! Look at my e-peen!"

....No...simply no. Your level 80 only means that you have no life really. What did ya take off work/school for a couple days and sat there unmoving at your computer screen? What a WASTE! You know, nobody thinks your cool for being 80 already. Sure, people like you in groups but they are thinking that your a complete goon in the back of their mind.

I, myself, am rather burnt out after questing a lot so I actually went to BGs and had some fun. Did Wintergrasp, did some roleplaying, had a bunch of fun while you level 80's were out there strutting your level 80 self around infront of people.

I mean it's just SAD! UGH! Its not really a big accomplishment but ya know what is funny?

It announces the first level 80's. But here is the truth in the message.

"So and so has reached level 80! They are the first level 80 human, mage, and 80 on the server! They must have just sat their ass on the computer cheering as they slowly passed out from sleep deprivation! WOOO! Grats Loser!"

No comments: