Thursday, November 13, 2008

Death Knights!

So, I went and got Wrath of the Lich King around 12:40 last night. I stared at the case of the game, as if the very Lich King himself were staring back at me, egging me onto play the game. So I taught thats son of a----

---bitch a lesson by installing the game! HA! Take that you bastard! I'm playing Wrath! *Flex.* Anywho, I declared to all my friends that I would not even try to TOUCH Northrend until my Death Knight was available to go. Currently got him to 59 after about 3 hours of gameplay.

You start out in the great Ebon Hold. The Lich King is straight behind you just as you log into your character in all his evil glory. So then, you start a big set of chain of quests, going on attacks on frost wyrms, hiding in mining carts, and a bunch of other quests.

For most of the quests, you get talent points! With some of the quests you even get 6, which is a big help. It scales all the way up until 55, plus the talent point you get for every level. So I was 58 by the time I actually left the Death Knight starting area. You HAVE to do all the quests in order to leave. Or you could wander around like an idiot =)

But I do not want to spoil the entire things to the readers. Make your own death knights. Go see what happens in the end! It is a very interesting questline. But, then your finally released and on your way to Outland...or you just do some quests in Azeroth.

Death knights pretty much own face in melee. They barely take damage when being attacked by a melee mob but they have a weakness. And that weakness is magic. Remember when you'd start that new alliance alt, hit westfall and encounter those mages who would take away a third of your health with one fireball? Yeah...kinda the same.

I encountered a group of casters. Three of them. As I started out, I thought it was going pretty well until the three shadowbolts hit me. There went about a tenth of my health with every shadowbolt! O_O! So I then began to rape face, my loyal ghoul by my side, leaping through the air at them, gnawing at them, owning their little caster faces.

But alas, I died. Though, I had specced in unholy...and you know what happens then right? I soon saw some sort of circle appear around my corpse and I was revived as a ghoul, fighting alongside of my pet. 45 seconds was the counter time...so we destroyed the last caster quick and I simply clicked off the now 20 second buff, dying for real this time and running back to my corpse.

After reviving, I went towards Netherguard keep in hopes to hit Outland. Too bad I passed out near my laptop, later finding myself in Netherguard this morning. Overall, I think Death Knights will be an epic class...and soon magic will not be so bad after I get my antimagic shield! =)

No comments: