Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Inspiration

Inspiration. It is a wonderful thing. To think, watching somebody could inspire you to do something, or you can simply shrug it off.

My inspiration came from two epic people. Cynra of Airee.net, RP blogger, and TheBigBearbutt.com. I was never into looking at blogs too much until I found these two. I enjoyed reading whatever they had posted everyday.

You know why? Because they spouted off anything they wanted! The ability to post whatever you want, say whatever you want...and people listen. They speak back to you about their opinions on such topics.

I say this is an excellent way to meet people and asshats that slowly turn into cuddly teddy bears after reading for a while. Thats what I did with Cynra over there.

It started out as me being compeletely bored and in a psychopathic mood(What a suprise for me!). So, I set off in search of blogs. After finding Cynra's I proceeded to enter in a random bunch of cuss words and such, needing some entertainment. Though, maybe something in the back of my mind thought she wouldn't respond.

She did. And with an odd suprising kindness it seemed! Now thats a way to defeat somebody. Parry their attack and stab them with a bitta kindness. =) In truth, I'm a psychopathic teddy bear of doom. I was just having a off day.

Now I find myself reading the BBB and Cynra's posts on their blogs, giving some good entertainment to my boring days! I now enjoy blogging, myself, giving myself a place to spout off my thoughts. I encourage all readers...make your own blog...whether you want it to be seen or not. Its a good place to vent.

If you want it to be seen...throw up a comment about your blog (Yes, I will read them) and I will ensure that it gets into one of my posts for people to check it out. I realize I may be talking to a complete black wall of nothingness at the moment, for I am not all too popular since this is new, but eventually some lost souls will find their way here.

Cynra!

Yes, I am a roleplayer. I have been on many servers, slowly converting over and over, meeting new people of the world, honestly...I've blown $250 on transferring alone, starting over, experiencing new people in new places. I tend to sway towards the evil rp because well..I'm rather good at being evil and making my character rather interesting-So I am told.

I've ran mercenary guilds...I've ran Scarlet Crusade guilds...I have been the officer in I could say over 40 guilds? I rise in the ranks fast with my ability to help others, contribute to the guild bank, and make epic events.

I've been a rper ever since I was like..9 back in the good ol' AOL chatrooms on dial up =) Half of my life, I have been roleplaying. My grammar has gotten better, my rping skills, my character's personalities!

I've been quite advanced in the ways of evil on my characters, able to manipulate people, call forth some followers from the shadows, and become one of the most evil villains around on the servers I've been to.

I enjoy RP a lot. I has kept me entertained for years and it will continue to do so.

Thank ye for postin', Lady Cynra, let the darkness embrace yer soul a thousand times over.

/Bow

^_^!

1 comment:

Badprenup said...

You are so twisted =-P