Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SmiterofQQers I need you!

Gargomel here, Co Writer for the Shadow Corner. If you don't know, Kelathos is also known as the SmiterofQQers. I have some things to QQ about and I need him to tell me why I'm overreacting.

Blackberry Storm - The touch screen clicks on the phone, and they tout that as a feature? WTF? I'm fairly sure that that is more of an inconvenience, especially to students. If it can be turned off it will, if it can't then smooth move guys.

Apple and Windows Commercials - Apple, its really sad that you can't advertise your product without bashing PC's and PC users. Maybe you could talk about your computer's features... OH WAIT, never mind macs don't have any that are useful. They are however 100% right on one thing. Microsoft, stop advertising, fix Vista. I personally have no problems with my Vista, it boots and gets me logged in in 33.7 seconds, and it doesn't hog resources if you know how to rig it to run quicker. But they should fix it for the people who are completely computer retarded. Like Mac users. Like I always say: Macs are rated EC for Early Childhood computers, PC's are E for everyone.

Tyler Perry, Flavor Flav, Whoever hosts Chocolate News - You guys SUCK! All you do is eccentuate stereotypical views on black people. I will address each of you in turn.

Tyler Perry - If House of Paine is the best cable sitcom of all time, then all cable sitcoms before it really sucked. I see all the characters are there: The blue collar overweight, well everyone. The recovering crack addict mom. The sarcastic, rude, overbearing grandparents.

Flavor Flav - You are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. Your face looks like a blown out tire. Plus, you're like 50, rich, and famous. You aren't a thug anymore, stop pretending to be one.

Chocolate News Host - You're jokes are lame, repetitive, and just reinforce negative stereotypes. You are what Dave Chappelle was worried about becoming.

Now to avoid any comments accusing me of racism:

The Wii - Woo you have a wireless remote that uses a laser and sensors to detect movement. If only it worked in a useful way, and to make things better, an interesting game that doesn't play better and look better on a different system.

Frank Caliendo - Your voice barely changes. You aren't funny or in any way interesting. However congrats on being the only person who was on Mad TV who isn't still only on Mad TV.

[Adult Swim] - You dropped Korgoth, assholes. You don't listen to the viewers so you get less ratings. And you put anime night on Saturday, when people are out doing things. Grats on acquiring King of the Hill.

[Adult Swim] Viewers - If you don't constantly whine about TaEASGJ and Family Guy. Good for you. Otherwise STFU.

Some choice people in my circle of friends - I won't write full names but they will know when they read this:

A: You helped down Illidan, grats. If you had been in group from start to finish or if we wouldn't see people 5 manning it in 3 weeks, It'd be more epic. Oh and Z isn't trying to steal your girl. Calm down.

R: You brag about having every Fullmetal Alchemist episode and you didn't know they making more (actually a remake) episodes? WTF man?

Z: A gets on you nerves, I get it.


Please school me mighty Smiter of QQers

No comments: